Attending Your Appointment
We have been closed for a long time which has had a huge impact on our staff and business. We are keen to get working again but this must be done in a way to minimise risk to our staff and clients - we cannot afford to close again!
We understand that these changes are an inconvenience but they are necessary to keep all in the building safe and will not be negotiated. Please be patient with us whilst we try our best to perform as normal in abnormal circumstances.
Before you arrive
- DO NOT attend your appointment if you are ill in any way or have been close to someone who has (or is suspected to have had) Covid-19.
- If you are not attending, you must call or email us to let us know to avoid being charge a cancellation fee.
- Come alone - no guests will be allowed in the building
- Bring as few possessions with you as possible (e.g. bags, coats etc)
- Do NOT arrive early unless you have paperwork to complete (new clients).
On arrival for a clinic appointment
- A maximum of 2 customers will be allowed in the reception area. If you see 2 inside, please wait outside until someone leaves or you are invited in.
- A maximum of 1 person will be able to wait in the clinic waiting area.
- Put on your face covering before you enter. You must wear a face covering at all times in the building unless it needs to be removed for a treatment.
- Sanitise your hands on the way in and the way out.
When in the clinic
- Maintain a 2m distance from others wherever possible. Where it is not possible, make it as far as is practical. Avoid face to face contact wherever possible.
- Avoid touching your face or mask.
- Minimise the time in the treatment room. We apologise in advance - the chit chat will be kept to a minimum!
- The toilets will be available for use
Contacting the clinic
Please avoid calling if you can book, cancel or reschedule your appointment online here. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 0432233 if you need to speak to one of our staff.
We look forward to seeing you all again soon!