We are looking for:
Front of House - Full Time / Part Time
We are looking for a confident multitasker who can do more than just answering calls! Front of house is the heart of our business and supports all elements of the customer service journey.
This is a challenging role that has in house training and senior support with progression for those who want and have the ability for it.
Who we are
ASKINOLOGY is the UK’s first (and award winning) facial bar in the City of London near Bank and Liverpool St stations. Across 3 levels, we also house a cosmeceutical boutique and a 3 room laser and aesthetic clinic.
ASKINOLOGY is the brain child of Dr Askari Townshend, one of the leading cosmetic doctors and trainers in the UK and a regular speaker at national conferences.
Since 2015, we have won 3 major awards including Best New Clinic UK & Ireland and Best New Practice London. Last year, we were Highly Commended for Best London Clinic.
See more about us on our video below
What we do
Our facial bar offers a range of peels, Hydrafacial and LED mask. In the clinic, treatments include laser hair removal, fractional laser for scarring and texture problems, IPL for broken veins and sun spots, radio frequency, dermapen, peels (including Cosmelan), fat freezing and bodyshaping (RF & US).
Why work for us?
At ASKINOLOGY we understand that we need to invest in people to get the best out of them. We offer careers, not just jobs. We are a young, dynamic, cutting edge brand, led by a leading figure in the industry. We have a family mentality and hope that those that join us early in our journey will grow with us, working their way up the ranks as their experience and skills develop. Our team dinners encourage us to get to know each other even better (there is life after work)!
The great news is that we do not currently open on weekends and currently have no plan to but you will be required to work 2-3 evenings per week.
Your development is important to us, so fantastic training is offered on a regular basis including from Dr Askari himself. We understand that to get the best, we need to pay well and we offer a great bonus and commission structure for all.
- Greeting and checking in clients in a professional, friendly manner. Managing the flow of clients especially when running late or missing their appointment.
- Answering client enquiries in person, by phone and email in a professional manner with exceptional customer service.
- Using initiative to solve client problems and answer requests.
- Creating appointments for the correct treatments, with the correct practitioner and room/treatment requirements. Managing the diary to maximise efficiency of clinic time.
- Checking out clients, taking correct payment, rebooking appointments.
- Have a good general knowledge of all the treatments we provide in order to answer client questions.
- Upselling single treatments to courses, giving simple product advice.
- Using instant messaging and phone to keep in contact with practitioners during their clinic to ensure its smooth running.
- Maintaining accurate client records, both digital and paper. Ensuring that client paper files are stored in alphabetical order
- As part of a team, ensuring that the clinic is always perfectly presented, clean and tidy.
- Preparing treatment rooms for the day, ensuring that all paperwork and client notes needed are present.
- Opening up / closing down the clinic and recording important messages/problems from the day.
- Escalating important problems to management and maintaining good communication with the team.
- Assisting other team members and management in other duties necessary for the smooth running of the clinic.
- Participating in open days and other marketing activities
- Salary £23,000 to £25,000 dependant on experience and skills
- Generous uncapped commission and monthly bonus
- £600 annual allowance on Botox & Fillers & other free treatments
- Up to 50% discount on products
- Training from management and Dr Askari himself.
- Team nights out
What skills do you need?
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to give amazing customer service, no matter what
- Well presented & excellent phone manner
- Experience in the Aesthetic industry desirable but not essential
- Excellent MS Office & diary management skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- 100% team player with fantastic work ethic, wanting to become the best you can be
- Good commercial awareness and comfort with working to targets
What qualifications do you need?
- Minimum B Grade - English & Maths GCSE
- Previous administrative experience highly desirable
- Previous beauty/aesthetic experience desirable
If you think you have what it takes to join the best team in London, then PLEASE apply!
Send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org We are sorry but we are not able to respond to every applicant due to the large number of CVs we receive ☹
If you’re looking for a bog standard 9-5, don’t waste your time on us - there are plenty of average clinics out there!