Booking and Cancellation Policy
- Your card details will be required for all bookings. Your details are held securely and protected by Square, one of the worlds largest payment providers. Card details are not visible or accessible to us.
- Data regarding your purchases are shared with and stored by Square.
- Cancellations within 24 hours (48 hours for doctor and nurse appointments) and appointment "no shows" will result in a £25 charge to your card (or prepaid deposits being forfeited). This will be £50 for doctor and nurse appointments. In these circumstances, you agree to us charging this sum to your card. If there are no funds available on your card, you agree to us trying to charge again on a daily basis without notice until the payment has been made. No further treatments or purchases can be made until outstanding charges have been paid. In the case of appointments that form part of a course of treatment, one treatment will be deducted from the remaining number of treatments.
- If you have booked via Treatwell, someone will call to take card details over the phone.
- New clients should arrive 15 minutes before their appointment to complete registration documentation. Returning clients should arrive 5 minutes before their appointment to ensure that their treatment can start on time.
- Late arrivals may not receive a complete treatment – ASKINOLOGY staff will always do their best to provide full treatment but cannot keep other clients waiting.
- Missed or late cancelled (within 24hrs or 48hrs for doctor or nurse appointments) course treatments will be forfeited.
- Although it will always be a priority, ASKINOLOGY cannot guarantee that all treatments are performed by the same practitioner.
- If you are bringing young children to ASKINOLOGY, please ensure that there is a supervising adult with them at all times as ASKINOLOGY staff cannot supervise and neither can children be taken into treatment rooms.
- No dogs are allowed on the premises other than guide dogs.
- If you have paid for a consultation, please be aware that the outcome of the consultation may be information and advice that you are unsuitable for treatment.
- Consultations must be had with the practitioner you wish to perform the treatment. It is not possible to have a consultation with Dr Askari and then have your treatment with a more affordable practitioner. Once you have had your first treatment, you can have your next treatment with another practitioner.
- It is important that you provide all medical history asked of you. ASKINOLOGY will not be held liable for any damage caused as a result of withheld information or failure to follow instructions from ASKINOLOGY staff.
Payments & Treatment Courses
- We do not accept cash. We do accept major credit cards including American Express.
- Split payments that are due must be paid before the treatment is performed. In these circumstances, you agree to us charging this sum to your card. If there are no funds available on your card, you agree to us trying to charge again on a daily basis without notice until the payment has been made. No further treatments or purchases can be made until outstanding charges have been paid.
- Treatment courses must be used within 12 months of purchase except courses of 8 treatments which must be used within 18 months. Treatments not used within this time are forfeited and will not be refunded or credited.
- Expired treatment courses cannot be credited or refunded. Treatment courses that have commenced are non-refundable.
- If you wish to cancel your treatment course after it has commenced, the remaining value will be credited to your account after the full cost of the individual treatments that have already been received (or forfeited) have been deducted.
- If you wish to cancel your treatment course before it has commenced because you have changed your mind or for any other reason, please let us know within 1 week and we will give you a full refund to your card. After a week, this will be a credit note.
- Account credits are not transferable to other clients.
A complimentary review appointment is offered, ideally 2 weeks after facial Botox treatment. This can be booked 10 days to 3 weeks after treatment. Reviews must be booked with the same practitioner. If booked with a more expensive practitioner, a small fee will be charged.
- Adjustments made at the review treatment are free of charge.
- If reviews are made later than 3 weeks after treatment, only significant asymmetries or problems will be adjusted and this will be at the practitioners discretion.
- General "top-ups" will not be performed after 3 weeks post treatment.
- Filler treatments are charged by the vial. Practitioners will do their best to advise on the amount required for desired results but there is a margin of error in this. If sufficient results have not been achieved, further filler may be purchased at the advertised rate.
- Refunds and exchanges are not possible on prescription products.
- Any unopened product can be returned within 14 days in a saleable condition and with original receipt for exchange or credit note.
- Opened products cannot be refunded for any reason unless they are defective. If you have suffered an unexpected reaction to any product, please seek advice from ASKINOLOGY staff who can advise on alternatives. Most reactions are expected and will have been discussed with you - in these cases, ASKINOLOGY staff will give further advice on future use.
- Refunds are not given for Botox or filler treatments.
Promotions and Pricing
- Promotional offers are not to be used in conjunction with any other offers unless specifically stated.
- All treatments, products and offers are subject to availability.
- Prices can change at any time without notice.
- In the event of pricing errors, ASKINOLOGY reserves the right to not proceed with the sale.
VAT on aesthetic treatments
- Aesthetic consultations and treatments by ASKINOLOGY practitioners are for the restoration, maintenance and protection of skin health and as such are VAT exempt. If this is not the case for your visit VAT will be added.
Problems with treatment
- Any problems with treatments performed (or products purchased) from ASKINOLOGY MUST be reported as soon as they are discovered with photographs emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ideally, practitioners need to examine problems in person and this should be arranged as soon as possible.
- Many problems heal without long-term complications as long as they are dealt with promptly. ASKINOLOGY cannot be held responsible for problems that occur or are made worse due to a lack of reporting/updates or following ASKINOLOGY advice.
- Complaints can be made verbally, by telephone or in writing to the ASKINOLOGY General Manager. Formal complaints must be received in writing (letter or email to email@example.com).
- You will receive acknowledgement of your complaint within 2 days of its receipt.
- The General Manager will investigate your complaint which may involve you attending further consultation with an ASKINOLOGY staff member. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of the initial investigation, ASKINOLOGY's Medical Director will review your case.
- The full complaint policy is available here.