Booking and Cancellation Policy
- A fully refundable £25 deposit is required for all bookings. This includes complimentary consultations and can be refunded or set against the cost of any consultation, treatment or product purchase at ASKINOLOGY when paid in person. If paid online here, there deposit is refunded back to your card after your appointment.
- Late cancellations (within 24 hours) will result in deposits being forfeited. In the case of appointments that form part of a course of treatment, one treatment will be deducted from the remaining number of treatments.
- If you have not booked in person (online, via Treatwell etc), someone will call to take payment over the phone.
- New clients should arrive 15 minutes before their appointment to complete registration documentation. Returning clients should arrive 5 minutes before their appointment to ensure that their treatment can start on time.
- Late arrivals may not receive a complete treatment – ASKINOLOGY staff will always do their best to provide full treatment but cannot keep other clients waiting.
- All laser courses must be completed within 12 months.
- Although it will always be a priority, ASKINOLOGY cannot guarantee that all treatments are performed by the same practitioner.
- If you are bringing young children to ASKINOLOGY, please ensure that there is a supervising adult with them at all times as ASKINOLOGY staff cannot supervise and neither can children be taken into treatment rooms.
- If you have paid for a consultation, please be aware that the outcome of the consultation may be information and advice that you are unsuitable for treatment.
- It is important that you provide all medical history asked of you. ASKINOLOGY will not be held liable for any damage caused as a result of withheld information or failure to follow instructions from ASKINOLOGY staff.
- Online bookings require card details to be entered and an online booking fee (60p - £1.50) will be taken from the card by Realex Payments who are one of the largest and most trusted online payment gateways in the world. NO details are held by ASKINOLOGY at any time.
- In the event of missed appointments or cancellations, £25 will automatically be deducted from your card via Realex Payments.
- Online booking fees are not applied to complimentary services (such as consultations). A no show or late cancellation with these bookings will result in a £25 charge on the customer's account which must be paid before any further goods or services can be obtained from ASKINOLOGY.
- We offer a full 14 day refund policy for any unopened product in a saleable condition with an original receipt.
- Opened products cannot be refunded for any reason unless they are defective. If you have suffered an unexpected reaction to any product, please seek advice from ASKINOLOGY staff who can advise on alternatives.
- Treatment courses that have already commenced can be refunded after the full cost of the individual treatments that have already been received (or forfeited) has been deducted in addition to any other charges.
- The value of a remaining package can be transferred to other treatment within ASKINOLOGY.
- If the treatment has since been reduced in price, the new lower price will be refunded.
- Promotional offers are not to be used in conjunction with any other offers unless specifically stated.
- All treatments, products and offers are subject to availability.
- Prices can change at any time without notice.
- Complaints can be made verbally, by telephone or in writing to the ASKINOLOGY General Manager.
- You will receive acknowledgement of your complaint within 2 days of its receipt.
- The General Manager will investigate your complaint which may involve you attending further consultation with an ASKINOLOGY staff member. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of the initial investigation, ASKINOLOGY's Medical Director will review your case.