Booking and Cancellation Policy
- A fully refundable £25 deposit is required for all bookings. This includes complimentary consultations and reviews. The deposit can be refunded or set against the cost of any consultation, treatment or product purchase at ASKINOLOGY when paid in person. If paid online, the deposit is refunded back to your card on request.
- Late cancellations (within 24 hours) and appointment "no shows" will result in deposits being forfeited. In the case of appointments that form part of a course of treatment, one treatment will be deducted from the remaining number of treatments.
- If you have not booked in person (online, via Treatwell etc), someone will call to take the deposit payment over the phone.
- New clients should arrive 15 minutes before their appointment to complete registration documentation. Returning clients should arrive 5 minutes before their appointment to ensure that their treatment can start on time.
- Late arrivals may not receive a complete treatment – ASKINOLOGY staff will always do their best to provide full treatment but cannot keep other clients waiting.
- Missed or late cancelled (within 24hrs) course treatments will be forfeited.
- Although it will always be a priority, ASKINOLOGY cannot guarantee that all treatments are performed by the same practitioner.
- If you are bringing young children to ASKINOLOGY, please ensure that there is a supervising adult with them at all times as ASKINOLOGY staff cannot supervise and neither can children be taken into treatment rooms.
- No dogs are allowed on the premises other than guide dogs.
- If you have paid for a consultation, please be aware that the outcome of the consultation may be information and advice that you are unsuitable for treatment.
- It is important that you provide all medical history asked of you. ASKINOLOGY will not be held liable for any damage caused as a result of withheld information or failure to follow instructions from ASKINOLOGY staff.
Payments & Packages
- We do not accept cash. We do accept major credit cards including American Express.
- Split payments that are due must be paid before the treatment is performed.
- Courses of treatment must be used within 12 months of purchase except courses of 8 treatments which must be used within 18 months. Treatments not used within this time are forfeited and will not be refunded or credited.
- Expired package treatments cannot be credited or refunded. Treatment courses that have commenced are non-refundable.
- If you wish to cancel your course after it has commenced, the remaining value will be credited to your account after the full cost of the individual treatments that have already been received (or forfeited) have been deducted.
- Account credits are not transferable to other clients.
- A complimentary review appointment is offered, ideally 2 weeks after facial Botox treatment. This can be booked 10 days to 3 weeks after treatment.
- Adjustments made at the review treatment are free of charge.
- If reviews are made later than 3 weeks after treatment, only significant asymmetries or problems will be adjusted and this will be at the practitioners discretion.
- General "top-ups" will not be performed after 3 weeks post treatment.
- Filler treatments are charged by the vial. Practitioners will do their best to advise on the amount required for desired results but there is a margin of error in this. If sufficient results have not been achieved, further filler may be purchased at the advertised rate.
- We offer a full 14 day refund policy for any unopened product in a saleable condition with an original receipt.
- Opened products cannot be refunded for any reason unless they are defective. If you have suffered an unexpected reaction to any product, please seek advice from ASKINOLOGY staff who can advise on alternatives. Most reactions are expected and will have been discussed with you - in these cases, ASKINOLOGY staff will give further advice on future use.
- Refunds must be made to the same card that the goods or services were paid with.
Promotions and Pricing
- Promotional offers are not to be used in conjunction with any other offers unless specifically stated.
- All treatments, products and offers are subject to availability.
- Prices can change at any time without notice.
- In the event of pricing errors, ASKINOLOGY reserves the right to not proceed with the sale.
Problems with treatment
- Any problems with treatments performed (or products purchased) from ASKINOLOGY MUST be reported as soon as they are discovered with photographs emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ideally, practitioners need to examine problems in person and this should be arranged as soon as possible.
- Many problems heal without long-term complications as long as they are dealt with promptly. ASKINOLOGY cannot be held responsible for problems that occur or are made worse due to a lack of reporting/updates or following ASKINOLOGY advice.
- Complaints can be made verbally, by telephone or in writing to the ASKINOLOGY General Manager.
- You will receive acknowledgement of your complaint within 2 days of its receipt.
- The General Manager will investigate your complaint which may involve you attending further consultation with an ASKINOLOGY staff member. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of the initial investigation, ASKINOLOGY's Medical Director will review your case.
- The full complaint policy is available here.